A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Ruthless action arcade fun that's simple to play but hard to master. As you fly through a network tunnel different gates must be broken to continue. By using three colors, Red, Green, and Blue, pass each gate by surviving it's hazard and gobble up the unending flow of Bytes before the next wave.
But things aren't as they seem. There's much more to this cyberworld than meets the eye and Bytes aren't the only things you'll find, but that's for you to discover.
26 gates block your path.
How far will you get?
Do you have what it takes?
Focused On Fun
- Unique powerups
- Handcrafted retro art-style. A 6 year labor of love!
- A focus on discovery.
- Fast-paced action that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
- Perfect your strategy, BoxByte rewards those who think outside the box.
- Levels and hazards that constantly change.
- Experimental gameplay not found anywhere else.
- Simple mechanics, deceptively challenging.
- Time to beat full run: 5hrs (If you're lucky!)
Planned Free Updates
- Online leaderboards
- Endless play arena mode
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, Atmospheric, Difficult, Experimental, Minimalist, Neon, Retro, Sci-fi, Singleplayer|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: